I’ve Put Wrong Fuel in Vehicle in Blackpool, What to Do Now?
Put wrong fuel in your vehicle in Blackpool? Don’t panic and call GMM1 Blackpool, A lot of us make this mistake of putting the wrong fuel in our vehicles, in-fact every four minutes 1 person makes this error. It is an easy mistake to make and once you make this mistake a sudden panic kicks in and you think the engine is ruined and you are going to face a huge bill for the lapse in concentration.
When you fill a diesel Blackpool with petrol there is a serious risk that you will damage your engine. Petrol acts as a solvent with repairs coming up to hundreds or even thousands of pounds if the engine ceases as the contaminated fuel goes through the system. Metal particles from the pump could be deposited in the fuel which risks further damage.
Wrong Fuel Experts in Blackpool
If you mistakenly put wrong fuel in your vehicle and are in Blackpool area, don’t panic as GMM1 Blackpool has the right solution for you. We cover all Blackpool area, every vehicle type and every make and model. What to do when you realize that you have put wrong fuel in your vehicle, if you haven’t started the engine don’t start it. If possible, put your vehicle in neutral and ask for help to shift it to a safe spot. GMM1 Blackpool has expert wrong fuel engineers who drain your engine at the cheapest online prices.
The best way to get you back on the road is to drain the wrong fuel from tank and get the filter cleaned or replaced. Fortunately, all these services are available at GMM1 Blackpool and are done by experts with years of experience in this field. This is the best way to protect your engine from damage caused by wrong fuel.
However, don’t be harsh on yourself as hundreds of thousands of drivers have done the same, 150,000 a year to be precise, so you are not alone.
Best Wrong Fuel Fix Service in Blackpool
One person every four minutes fills their vehicle with wrong fuel which can wreak havoc on the interior workings, with repair bills amounting to hundreds of millions of pounds every year. Putting diesel in a petrol engine will cause your engine to cut out and stop working. As diesel doesn’t ignite in the same way that petrol does, the spark plugs which ignite the fuel in your petrol engine will have no effect.
If you have put wrong fuel in your vehicle, follow these simple steps to get your engine started.
- If you want to get your engine to start again, all the fuel needs to be flushed from the fuel system and replaced with petrol or diesel. Call GMM1 Blackpool now to get wrong fuel drained from your Blackpool by our wrong fuel experts.
- It’s hard to fill a petrol tank with diesel because diesel fuel nozzles are designed to not fit in petrol cars.
- However, it is all too easy to accidentally fill your diesel-fuelled vehicle with petrol.
- Petrol does a lot of damage to your diesel engine as it finishes the lubricant used to keep it ticking over and cause metal components to grate against each other which causes them to crack and decompose.
- This just doesn’t damage the fuel pump and injection systems, it can also destroy the engine completely.